Y Music is a tool that allows you to play YouTube videos in the background and download videos in various formats (including MP3s) completely free.
Why do you need to load full video data when you can just enjoy the audio? With Y Music only, you can save a lot of bandwidth, because only the video's .deo is loaded. Now you can enjoy millions of music videos on YouTube without wasting data.
What is YMusic APK?
YMusic: YouTube music player & downloader is an android application which is from the XDA Labs exclusive library developed by Khang NT
There are some decent features included, and you can read them from our features list.
is to save bandwidth of the users by only loading the audio instead of the total video size. In this way, users can save up to 90% consumed data. So, It plays even you have a poor internet connection.
As I mentioned earlier, YMusic allows us to download a video in MP4 format along with the subtitle (Can choose language if only available). Automatically detects album and artist and add suitable tags for them by using the last.fm
Y Music Main Features:
- Play YouTube videos in the background
- Download YouTube in various formats: mp3, opus, webm, mp3, ...
- Easily find music videos
- Browse trendy music videos
- Customizable surface with 81 color combinations to choose from
- Last.fm integration for automatic download of album art, artist images and illustrations
- Smart playlist with fully customizable rules
- Custom Now
- Gapless playback
- Home screen widget
How to activate premium:
1) Download Ymusic - Mod.zip and Extracts
2) Install support development
3) Then install Ymusic Mod.apk.
4) Open support development. Click and click Open Music.
● The Force Premium function enabled.
● Remove the license check.
● Remove / disable display.
● Analytics / crash analytics disabled.
● Remove / deactivate receipts and services.
● Graph Optimized graphics / zip alignment.
● The total size of the application is 7.4 MB.
● Removed debug info.
What is new?
- Update the latest translations with the new supported languages: Japanese, Greek
- Make the height of the registration dialog very small
- Fix "nothing goes"
- Significantly improve memory leaks
- Fix channel show has wrong number of participants